Tadaa! The Utah Valley University, USA is now accepting application to all international students wants to commence study in the university. The International Student Council scholarship is now ongoing.
The International Student Council (ISC) is a mentoring organisation poised to foster international students success.
Utah Valley University (UVU) in the United States of America on the other hand, is an open-admission institution fully committed to the success of her students. The UVU, USA focuses more on teaching students in a real-world experience. This definitely, contributes to the liveness of learning in general.
Table of Contents
Utah Valley University ISC Scholarship Selection Process.
There are some factors used in measuring the selection of qualifying candidates for the Utah Valley University International Student Council Scholarship. However, new ISC members are chosen based on the inputs from ISC members and final selection by the ISC Advisor.
The following are factors for selection;
- Overall fit with the ISC’s culture and mentoring goals
- Ability to serve as a leader and mentor
- Feedback from existing ISC members
- Number of semesters at UVU
- Language and Region needs
Applicants should check and meet the requirements before applying. You can always find the contact method so you can make more enquiries before submitting your application. The following are criteria for qualifying candidates;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Minimum 12 credit enrolment per semester in degree seeking non-ESL UVU courses during the term of the scholarship.
- Student must have completed 2 regular non-ESL semesters prior to application deadline.
- Maintain F-1 status.
- Other sources of financial aid ( e.g. athletics, talent, departmental) will be taken into account when making awards.
- Students paying in-state tuition, graduate students, and student receiving SACM scholarships are not eligible.
Method of Application.
Interested candidates should click on the apply now button below.
Complete the application form (in DOCX, requires Microsoft Word or any Word editing package to complete) and documents to Steve Crook in LA 114.
APPLY NOW via https://www.uvu.edu/iss/docs/isc_application_2021.pdf
Application Closing Dates: August 1, 2022