The Newcastle University Directors International Excellence Scholarship application deadline is 1st June 2022.
Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high calibre international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies.
We have a variety of scholarships to help with your study costs. We offer funding support to undergraduate and postgraduate for UK, EU and international applicants.
The University also offers a range of funding support for students. If you’re an undergraduate you can find out more about the support the University can offer online.
Table of Contents
Newcastle University Business School – Directors International Excellence Scholarship | Details
Value of awards
Up to 6 Awards (3 x Undergraduate and 3 x Postgraduate) of £8,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Start date and duration
September 2022 for one year of study.
Newcastle University Business School
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regulations 2022 (PDF: 227.4 KB)):
- hold an offer of admission for 2022 entry for an eligible programme (see terms and conditions for eligible programmes)
- completed the scholarship application form. Submissions need to be in English
- achieve AAB at A level, or equivalent (for Undergraduate) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree, or equivalent (for Postgraduate)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 7.0 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes and domiciled in an EU member state or one of the following countries: Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, Colombia, Mexico or Peru
How to apply Newcastle University Directors International Excellence Scholarship.
Applications will be reviewed by the school’s scholarship committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form.
1 June 2022.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 191 208 1622
For more scholarship opportunities as this, kindly use the subscription form below then select your preferred category of scholarship from the options available, add your email to our newsletter to receive latest scholarships direct to your mailbox all for free. ScholarsOwl.com promises never to SPAM you. We will try our possible best to deliver your preferred choice of listings.