Applications are now accepted for the Monash International Academic Award for Excellence to study in Australia. The merit award is to close on 15 October 2022.
Australia has an amazing distant home for students to settle in and have great study time with lots of benefits. To pursue your academic goal, apply for the Monash International Academic Award for Excellence 2022 in Australia.
Students from across the world who wants to commence an Undergraduate and Postgraduate study, are invited to apply for this the Monash International Merit Scholarship Award for the 2022/23 academic session.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU:
IWMF Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship for Women Journalists (Fully Funded)
The following are the criteria for applying for the Monash International Academic Award for Excellence;
- An International student
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
Selection Criteria for Monash International Academic Award:
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum weighted average mark of 85
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Method of Application.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Number of Grants:
Up to 31
About Monash International
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Named for prominent World War I general Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia.
Monash also has a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa.
Monash is home to major research facilities, including the Monash Law School, the Australian Synchrotron, the Monash Science Technology Research and Innovation Precinct (STRIP), the Australian Stem Cell Centre, Victorian College of Pharmacy, and 100 research centres and 17 co-operative research centres. In 2019, its total revenue was over $2.72 billion (AUD), with external research income around $462 million. In 2019, Monash enrolled over 55,000 undergraduate and over 25,000 graduate students. It has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria.